The Social Media/Digital Marketing Specialist is ideally a high energy individual with an entrepreneurial flair. This position is comfortable with making independent decisions on strategies to support a strong web-based platform and customer following. Ensures customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. The Social Media/Digital Marketing Specialist will report to the Director of Merchandising and Marketing. This position is exempt and full-time.
- Designs social media/digital marketing strategy.
- Creates and manages editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Responsible for creating and executing YouTube vlogging and Instagram stories.
- Independently creates, implements and manages all social media (Instagram, Facebook, etc.)
- Manages relationships with influencers and proactively makes necessary changes based on results.
- Collaborate with other departments to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase visibility of company’s social content.
- Selects and distributes free samples to appropriate internal and external brands to support the social media strategy.
- Continuously improve results by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- 3 years of e-commerce experience.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) in related field.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Strong collaboration and cross-cultural communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Analytics and Photoshop (Hybris is a plus).
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed