Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
The Support/Stock Associate is responsible for performing various functions that support the sales operations of the stores including, merchandise handling, stock processing, and stockroom organization. Receives, stores, and replenishes sales floor merchandise and stocks merchandise. May periodically work sales floor.
- Ensures product and or cases are properly stored, ticketed and easily located for replenishment for the sales floor, reorganizes merchandise as needed to maximize stock space.
- Correctly enters all receiving documents into the computer system, reconciles merchandise invoices to items received as applicable.
- Accurately and timely completes store-to-store transfers and other requests.
- Ensure the visual props and signage are received and processed in a timely manner, properly stores stockroom hardware, hangers, sign holders, etc.
- Other duties as assigned/required.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous stock or cashier experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work quickly and within strict timelines
- Ability to demonstrate teamwork
- Ability to stand and maneuver around sales floor and stockroom; lift and carry 30 pounds; hang / fold merchandise; climb, reach, push / pull, and clean
- Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays is required.