Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
The Co Manager assists the store manager to operate the retail location by ensuring the store consistently meets and exceeds company standards and reinforces customer service through maintaining and representing the company’s core values of service, quality and integrity to create total customer satisfaction.
The responsibilities of the Co Manager include:
- Demonstrates a strong leadership ability
- Participates in store selling efforts to ensure personal goals as well as store sales and productivity goals are met.
- Assist the store manager to ensure all operational responsibilities are carried out for both opening and closing procedures.
- Assist with recruiting interviewing and hiring of staff
- Train delegate and supervise staff to develop and maintain individual selling goals, customer service and product knowledge skills.
- Participate in weekly meetings with the store staff and maintain daily communications binder.
- Ensure housekeeping and safety standards are upheld through out the entire store.
- Ensure entire staff adheres to Mystery shop guidelines.
- Create and promote strong business relationships with vendors, mall management and local businesses
- Partner with Store Manager/ DM/ RM and/or Loss Prevention to address concerns regarding policy violations in a timely matter.
- Actively listens and accepts direction and guidance from management
- Maintains a positive, upbeat and energetic demeanor
- In the (long term absence) of a manager the Co Manager may have some of the responsibilities of a store manager. A District Manager will oversee the Co Manager.
- Other duties deemed necessary
The following skills, experience and educations are qualities we look for in our Co Managers:
- College Degree preferred
- Prior retail or customer service experience necessary
- Luxury goods experience a plus
- Adhere to attendance and punctuality standards
- Strong communication and conversation skills; both verbal and written
- Self-confident and mature, with a positive attitude and approach to work
- Analytical skills are essential
- Computer literate (word, excel and lotus notes)
- Able to work flexible hours
- Demonstrate consistent reliable attendance and punctuality standards
- Basic fashion and style trend knowledge
- Ability to lift and carry 25lbs.