Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
All times are in Eastern Standard Time.
The Selling Specialist provides an exceptional customer experience by working closely with customers to meet their needs.
- Initiates contact with the customer in the store and helps the customer feel welcome
- Assesses the needs of the customer and provides the appropriate level of service and expertise
- Communicates with customers about style, quality and value of our products
- Aware of in store promotions and communicates them to customers
- Builds repeat customer through excellent customer service and use of mailing list
- Aware of store sales plans and results
- Ensures personal sales productivity goals are met
- Maintains all visual standards
- Completes assigned duties in a timely manner with attention to details
- Operates cash register with accuracy and efficiency
- Actively listens and accepts direction and guidance from management
- Maintains a positive, upbeat and energetic demeanor
- Other duties deemed necessary
- HS Diploma required
- Prior retail or customer service experience necessary
- Luxury goods experience a plus
- Adhere to attendance and punctuality standards
- Strong communication and conversation skills; Outgoing, courteous, genuine and approachable
- Self-confident and mature, with a positive attitude and approach to work
- Strong Customer Service skills in a retail setting
- Basic fashion and style trend knowledge
- Ability to work flexible hours
*hours may vary due to regulation set forth by specific states.